29 Julai 2011

Dato'Siti Nurhaliza -Falling in Love!

setiap gambar ada lagu !


- Falling In Love -

Once in a lifetime…
and your sweep took off your feet
and everything I've touched dissolve itself before my eyes

you’re taking me higher when I hear you speak to me
this is so familiar but I'm caught up in this fantasy,

*Now I can’t seem to find myself
Oh, I can’t seem to give up my mind
Oh, I keep falling I’m falling and I can’t stop falling
I’m falling in love with you

When I look into your eyes
I see your love that comforts me
Every now when I go to sleep
I wait to see you in my dream

you’re taking me higher when I hear you speak to me
I’m trying to tell you that I will never won’t to let you go

Over and over again because I’ll let my mind
You give me something in you to believe in
Come to take me away…


-mm-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

terima kasih ;)

klik iklan ini..macam² menarik!!

nuffnangx