24 Ogos 2011

break up qoutes



A break up is like a broken mirror.
It is better to leave it broken
than hurt yourself trying to fix it.

I can't escape the thought of you.
Even in my dreams you are there.
It's not fair how your gone,
and how you're moving on so fast,
while I am still living in the past.

Breaking up is not a stupid thing;
instead it makes you a better person
and realize your mistakes.

Letting go of someone dear to you is hard,
but holding on to someone
who doesn't even feel
the same is much harder.
Giving up doesn't mean you are weak!
It only means that
you are strong enough to let go!

Breaking up is just like
having the worst nightmare after
having the best dream.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair
when the person we love leaves us,
but the truth is, it's not our loss,
but theirs, for they left the only person
who wouldn't give up on them.

If your love does not work with that person,
it just means that
someone else loves you more.

If you can't save the relationship,
at least save your pride.

When you love him
- truly love him,
how are you supposed to get over him?
I've tried everything possible ...
but I just can't. Isn't that what true love is?

I don't know what to do now that we're apart;
I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart.

My biggerst fear is that one day
we will pass each other on the streets
and have an artifical conversation.

There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch
someone you love walk away after they have left you.
To watch the distance between your two bodies expand
until there is nothing left but empty space... and silence.

My heart only fought for what it wanted.
Now my heart is having to fight to let him go."

Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me
bitter or cynical about love, but rather,
it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person,
how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.


Now that I have loved so purely and deeply,
I have realized how lonely I really am.

Some people think that it's holding on
that makes one strong;
sometimes it's letting go.

You have to forgive to forget,
and forget, to feel again.

2 ulasan:

  1. aih..kenak tuk kiki? mcm sedey jak bunyi...jom..main bunga api ngn kak vee =0). gerenti ktk suka! =0).

    BalasPadam
  2. kiki, it suit me now. nak copy bleh? huhu

    BalasPadam

terima kasih ;)

klik iklan ini..macam² menarik!!

nuffnangx