24 Ogos 2011

True Love Quotes


The best way to love is to
love like you have never been hurt.

Love needs no map,
for it can find it's way blindfolded.

Hold my hand
and I'll take you there,
somehow, someday, somewhere.

I don't fear insects or spiders.
At great heights,
I jump off, smiling.
In the face of death I wink.
But, when I look into your eyes,
I'm in fear of how much I love you.

Be true to love,
and love will be true to you.

I don't need anyone to
take advantage of my
weaknesses or my strengths,
I need someone
who will appreciate me
for everything that I am.

Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure
if I knew you were missing me too.

A life without love is no life at all.

Passion' a word
which involves so many feelings;
I feel it when we touch,
I feel it when we kiss,
I feel it when I look at you.
For you are my passion,
my one true love.

Far in distance,
but near at heart,
you'll always be the angel of my heart.

Love is hard to find,
but once you find it you won't regret it.

I may not be your first,
but to be your last would be perfect!

If I don't know what true love is,
how will I ever find it?

When I found you,
I felt as if my heart found its destination.


I prayed to God to reveal the person who liked me;
He revealed you.

Love happens whether you want it to or not.
Don't try to control it.

You know it's love when
it you 'grew into' it
instead of 'fell in' it!

If you think missing me is hard,
you should try missing you.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

terima kasih ;)

klik iklan ini..macam² menarik!!

nuffnangx