24 Ogos 2011

Heartbreak Love Quotes



I thought I loved him,
but he had to break my heart for me
to know what true love really is.

A failing love is like desperately
hanging on to something precious;
not wanting to give up,
but your hands feel the pain.
And, when you finally let go,
you're free from any pain,
but your hands are empty.

What do you live for when all
you were living for is gone?

We cannot beg someone to stay
if they want to leave
and be with someone else.
We have to admit that love
doesn't give us the license to own a person.
This is what love means...sacrifice.

Deep in my heart, I'm suffering,
knowing that I've lost you.
On the outside, I'm living,
pretending that I've forgotten you

I just want one day to go by
where I'm not pretending I'm happy!

Once upon a time I was falling in love,
but now I’m only falling apart.

I could fill a thousand pages
telling you how I felt
and still you would not understand.
So now I leave without a sound,
except that of my heart shattering
as it hits the ground.

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,
but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

Every morning I wish it were night again,
for it is only at night and in the depth of my dreams that I can feel you,
and you still belong to me.

If you never get your heart broken,
you'll never learn to love.

She's got him falling head over heals for her
and I can't even get him to stumble..

Love is hard to get,
but harder to let go.

Love is short,
but forgetting is long.


You'll never understand why I hurt so much
because you're not the one who is crying,
you're not the one who is left behind,
you're not the one who loved too much,
and you're not the one who is holding on to someone who is gone...

You don't have to let it slip away but you want to,
I don't want to let it slip away but I have to.

It is only when I realized I could lose you
that I realized I could never lose my love for you.

Loving someone doesn't mean
you have to be with that someone,
because sometimes Fate plays a fool on us
and we are not meant to be together.
But still, there is love between us.

The hardest thing to do is watch someone
you love, love someone else.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

terima kasih ;)

klik iklan ini..macam² menarik!!

nuffnangx